Eclipse + H9 tap tempo with groundcontrol

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eclipse + H9 tap tempo with groundcontrol

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Geerts

I’m struggling with tap tempo :  I’d like the eclipse and two H9s to respond to a instant switch transmitting tap tempo on the Groundcontrol.

I assigned an external to tempo on the eclipse and , I think, a corresponding cc on the GC, but instead of tempo the effect level changes.  And if that can be fixed, I’d like to tap tempo on two other midi channels with the same switch.  Is this doable?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Looks like you are not sending Eclipse the CC that you think you are.

It is also possible that the external you picked is connected to a level parameter – try a different (suggest high numbered) external.

Can't help with the multi channel issue- this would be a question for GroundControl.

Jan Geerts

Which cc do I need to send if I picked ext1, and how exactly do I configure ext1?  The manual isn’t clear to me about that

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I suggested that you use a higher numbered ext. Ext1 is likely to be already used by some presets.

Jan Geerts

yes, you did, thank you.  But I’m not sure, I’m doing everything right.

I assigned a momentary switch on my controller with cc13. On the Eclipse under Tempo, I assigned it to ext1.  

But I’m puzzled what I need to put it exactly on Ext1.  General? Midi?  And what exactly in the relevant tabs then?  Can’t seen to find that in the manual at all.

Jan Geerts

Is there really no step by step tutorial at all on how to control tap tempo via a midi controller and sync various eventide products???

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.