eclipse patches in spreadsheet format

Home Forums Products Rackmount eclipse patches in spreadsheet format

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      AngelFire

If you are like me, you have papers next to your eclipse with scrawled notes of favorite patches… 

Inspired by an H8000 thread (http://forum.eventide.com/cs/forums/t/5765.aspx – but for some reason its attachment doesn't work for me), here's a spreadsheet with information on the v4.01 patches. I imagine using this as a reference, place to enter my own notes,etc.

You should be able to open this in Excel or other similar programs (e.g. OpenOffice).You may need to use the (show all *.* files when opening). Double-clicking also appears to work for Ofice 2003.

No guarantees for accuracy – it was tedious enough to get this far – I haven't double-checked it yet.

Note: uploading a file here was harder than it should be. The Eventide menu bar for the template page interferes with the popup screen for uploading (at least in Safari Public Beta 4). It took several minutes of resizing the windows before I could even see the button to upload the file.

I hope others find this useful.

af

jfcharles

Thanks for sharing!

dereckn

Good Job, This will come very handy. I wish Eventide or maybe a third party can develop some kind of editor/librarian to help with tasks like this.

Dereck

Man that would be awesome!

Priestunes
      Participant

Wow! Super. Thanks!!

It'd be cool to have indicated (at a glance) which presets are 96K compatible.

Or is this already indicated somewhere (aside from the individual preset name indicator doodad)?

Thanks again tho. This'll come in super handy. 🙂

maux2

A couple of other helpful hints.

Use the excel "freeze panes" to freeze the top line.

Copy the list to another worksheet and sort by name.  

paulcolo3

thanks Angelfire!! Was just about to start the job of pasting the pdf manual into a word doc and arranging the effects according to their type so this has saved me a few hours of laborious painstaking work – many thanks once again!

🙂

Paul

greggawhite
      Participant

This is great!  Thanks much Big Smile

someonelse

The attachment appears to have disappeared. Can anyone upload it or something like it?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.