Eclipse UK availability

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eclipse UK availability

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ruffrecords

I ordered an Eclipse from Digital Village in the UK yesterday. Today I got an email from them to say they were not expecting stock untill early April. A quick check of a couple of other UK suppliers finds a typical 'email me when these are in stock' options. Is this just a UK thing or is there a shortage of Eclipses?/

Cheers

Ian 

rmaxwell

Hi Ian,

I am checking with our distributor right now and will have you an answer presently.

thanks,

Ray

Howard Jones

Hello Ian,

We're the UK distributor for Eventide and will always hold stock of Eclipses – most dealers including DV will order units from us as and when customers place orders with them. This is fairly common for premium outboard products with a higher price tag.

DV are quoting early April since they like other dealers will routinely allow a few days to allow orders to get processed at both ends, shipping time, and the fact there is a weekend coming up. Rest assured we have stock and the order will get processed as swiftly as possible. If you have any queries then I'm sure that DV will be happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Howard Jones
      Source Distribution

ruffrecords

Many thanks Howard. That's what I call customer support – and I am not even a customer yet!

Cheers

Ian 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.