Eclipse v4 – 2 effects?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eclipse v4 – 2 effects?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      NT Drum Guy

I’m a simple HS band director so I’m not a professional when it comes to this stuff.  Here is my question:  I’ve just purchased an Eclipse v4 and I love the great effects!  What I’d like to do is this:  I’d like to run both a reverb (176 Reverb 16) on one input and 475 (Crystal Echo 2) on the other input.  Is this possible?  I’ve tried setting the unit to “dual mono” but it doesn’t seem to want to let me load both sounds.  I’m not sure if it is user error trying to load the sounds or if it is not possible to run both of those.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm guessing your unit is set to 88.2 or 96k sampling (SETUP/DIGIN/CLOCK).  Running at this higher rate doubles the resource requirement of the effects, so some things will not run.

If you change the sample rate to 48k (or 44.1), you will be able to run this dual effect as you wish.

NT Drum Guy

Thanks for the quick response!  We are running it at 48k so that tells me it must be user error on my part.  I will keep working with the manual and see where it is that I’m going wrong.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.