Eclipse wet/dry

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eclipse wet/dry

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      gregsinibaldi
      Participant
      Hello,

Is it possible to have a global wet/dry control on the Eclipse for a live situation? I see you can set it in the levels menu of course but I’d like to be able to control it on the fly during performance. I currently have it hooked into a MixingLink and that gives me what I want but I want to run stereo and the MixingLink wont allow me to do this. (at last I haven’t figured out how, maybe its possible?). Alleviating the MixingLink from my rig would allow me to run stereo and have less gear but I need the wet/dry control for live performance. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Please see the previous post on this topic or the User Manual, for information on remote controlling the wet/dry value.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/rackmount/momentary-bypass-eclipse-possible

gregsinibaldi
      Participant

Thanks for the info. What would I use, hardware wise, to do what I want. I basically need a knob that would allow me to control the wet/dry amount. What would I plug into the pedal jack? Or is it better to use some sort of midi device?

gregsinibaldi
      Participant

Nevermind, I’m stupid. An expression pedal could work

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I understand. I'm stupid myself.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.