Home Forums Products Rackmount Emote and Apple Logic – AU Failed Validation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Racerx1492
      Participant

Running Logic Pro X 10.4.4

Mac OS 10.14.3

On launch of Logic Pro X, there is an incompatible Audio Unit dialog box that pops up.  If you start that plug-in manager Emote shows up as “failed validation”.

Racerx1492
      Participant

Using Emote 1.0.0.47

Racerx1492 wrote:

Running Logic Pro X 10.4.4

Mac OS 10.14.3

On launch of Logic Pro X, there is an incompatible Audio Unit dialog box that pops up.  If you start that plug-in manager Emote shows up as “failed validation”.

jfirlik
      Eventide Staff

We've been able to reproduce an AU validation issue on Mojave.  We'll look into it, thanks for the report…

jfirlik
      Eventide Staff

Actually, the problem we were seeing was using an earlier version of Emote.  The 1.0.0[47] version fixed the validation issue, is it possible that you still have a previous version installed?  In the standalone version, hovering your mouse over the Eventide logo in the bottom right should display the actual version number.

Racerx1492
        Participant

I had 1.0.0(47) installed when it failed. I did have a previous version prior to that.  It’s possible that the AU plugins didn’t upgrade between versions.

I can’t check empircally as I just upgraded Emote to the public beta 1.1.4(0)  It validates fine in this new version of Emote.

jfirlik wrote:

Actually, the problem we were seeing was using an earlier version of Emote.  The 1.0.0[47] version fixed the validation issue, is it possible that you still have a previous version installed?  In the standalone version, hovering your mouse over the Eventide logo in the bottom right should display the actual version number.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.