EMOTE Session partially not remembering parameter settings

Home Forums Products Rackmount EMOTE Session partially not remembering parameter settings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      klango
      Participant

Hi

I have a session consisting of  2 fx chains. The first one consists of three “TwoReversedelays” algos. After saving the session to my computer and and opening it up again, the second and third of the algos have forgotten their specified delay settings, the first one remembered it. Any ideas? Thank you very much!

H9000R / Emote 1.3

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      klango wrote:

Hi

I have a session consisting of  2 fx chains. The first one consists of three "TwoReversedelays" algos. After saving the session to my computer and and opening it up again, the second and third of the algos have forgotten their specified delay settings, the first one remembered it. Any ideas? Thank you very much!

H9000R / Emote 1.3

Hi, I just tried reproducing this and I wasn't able to. When I save a session with multiple instances of "Two Reversedelays" all of the algorithms' parameters are saved and recalled correctly. Could you either upload your session file here or email it to me directly at tskoglund@eventide.com

Have you tried re-saving the session with a different name and seeing if it will recall correctly? You could also try recreating the FX chain from a blank slate and re-saving the session and see if the issue is still happening. 

Let me know if either of those suggestions fix the issue. 

-Tyler

klango
      Participant

Hi, thanks for responding.

I rebuilt the session:

1. Fx chain template # 1603 – 2 Parallel

2. Loading two 535 TwoReversedelays

3. In the second one I’m setting Delay 1 to 5000ms, Delay 2 to 4000ms

4. Saving the session

When I reopen it, Delay 2 is 5000ms instead of the specified 4000ms.

Am I missing something?

Thank you very much for your help!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi again, 

We've figured out what the issue you're having is and this appears to be bug. 

If you load Two Reversedelays and don't make any adjustments to the master parameters, adjustments made to the secondary parameters will save/load correctly. However, if you make adjustments to the master parameters, when the algorithm is loaded the secondary parameters will snap to whatever the master parameters are. That is why you were having issue and I couldn't reproduce it at first; you had the master parameter set to 5000ms and I wasn't changing the master parameter. 

So, a simple solution for you would be to just only use the secondary parameters and you'll be able to save/load instances of the algorithm correctly. 

Let me know if that makes sense and if it works for you. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.