Equivocate 1.8.2 wont load in Ableton/Windows Pro 8.2

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Equivocate 1.8.2 wont load in Ableton/Windows Pro 8.2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      deepg
      Participant

Equivocate 1.8.2 wont load in Ableton/Windows Pro 8.2

Still get 1.0.7 to work.

If there is only the graphics changes I guess I can stick with the old one.

Thanks in advance.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Sorry for your issue. Can you be more specific when you say it won’t load? Is the plug-in not showing up at all in Live?

Below are some general troubleshooting steps. Please follow all the steps and let me know if these resolve your issue:

Windows:

• Confirm that you have the latest version of the plug-in installed: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/plugins
      • Confirm that you have the latest version of iLok License Manager installed (www.ilok.com).
      • Make sure the plug-in license is activated to your machine or iLok dongle in the iLok License Manager.
      • If you are using VST2, Newfangled Audio Plug-ins are installed to the following locations by default. Please make sure that your DAW is set to look at the applicable custom folder:VST32: c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Newfangled Audio\
        VST64: c:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Newfangled Audio\
      • If steps 1-4 don’t solve your issue, close your DAW and run the plug-in Uninstaller. The uninstaller is located at Start Menu->Control Panel->Programs and Features->Uninstall a Program
      • Open your DAW and rescan your plug-ins, and then shut your DAW again.
      • Deactivate and reactivate the plug-in license in iLok License Manager.
      • Reinstall your plug-in. If you are installing VST2 to a custom folder, make absolutely sure you are installing the correct 32 or 64-bit version to that folder.
      • Reopen your DAW and rescan your plug-ins.

Ableton Live
      Plug-in not showing up after above steps:

Live 9 and below: Go to Preferences->File Folder and Option/Alt-click “Rescan Plug-ins” to force a deep rescan.

Live 10+: Go to Preferences->Plug-ins and Option/Alt-click “Rescan” to force a deep rescan.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.