Error Message (E12) 6900A99A on H80000FW

Home Forums Products Rackmount Error Message (E12) 6900A99A on H80000FW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mtclearwave

Hello – I have been repeatedly getting the above error message when I try to switch from A to B machines.

It happens with preset 5226 loaded in Machine A (with loaded sample). When I try to switch to Machine B page it bombs,

I am running the newest system software 5.61

Any help greatly appreciated!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Apologies for lack of reply. I am looking into it, and trying to duplicate your problem. What preset did you have in B ?

mtclearwave

I had 241 Preset in B –  but even when I Bypassed B 5226 still crashed.It also crashed with only the H8000 running (no Octatrack).

Somehow I got it (5226) working again – by starting with custom Preset of 5226 I had saved a week earlier. I also started a new Project in my Octatrack. I am using lots of Midi CC’s to control the 5226 parameters with my Octatrack.

Now before trying to sample something new with my guitar I turn off Midi and Bypass Machine B on the H8000 and clear the sample that I had saved earlier. Then when I finished recording I turned on Midi with all the CC’s running and it has been working without a glitch ever since I started with that custom Preset of 5226. 

Still a mystery to me . . .

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.