Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › errors on H8000fw
I've got a problem with my H8000fw, when I boot it, it'll state the following
either this: "faulty presets code installed contact factory"
or this: "a bus error has occurred (e12)"
"please write these down and reboot"
Can I fix this with somesort of keycombo at boot and a reflash or should I send it over?
This is a generic messagethat can mean many things, both software and hardware. There are various stepsto take:
1) Hold down the PROGRAM key at the secondstartup screen ? this will blow away the current loaded program, which may becausing the problem. If this fails ?
2) Hold down the SETUP key at the secondstartup screen ? this will restore the configuration to factory defaults withoutlosing saved programs. If this fails ?
3) Hold down the ?8? key at the secondstartup screen ? this will restore the configuration to factory defaults AND erase all saved programs. If this fails ?
4) Show More...Open the top and carefully reseat all socketedparts, especially U106, U205. If this fails ?5) It?s a hardware problem and has to come infor service.Show Less...
5) It?s a hardware problem and has to come infor service.