EVE/NET Level LEDs Not showing

Home Forums Products Rackmount EVE/NET Level LEDs Not showing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sebastiank
      Participant

I have recently re-setup my H8000FW, I have the audio / control working again, but the indicators on the EVE/NET do not show anything. The LEDs on the H8000FW front plate show the levels fine.

The setup is:

Mac Pro with Logic <-Firewire-> Motu Traveler <-AES/EBU port 1/2-> H8000FW

The routing is the default Routing program 11 "AES4 A-B" but i tried other routing options with no change.

The LEDs are fine since they all light up on startup. 

Any help appreciated

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

What software version are you using ?

Your post implies that they used to work, but now don't. If this is true, what changed ?

sebastiank
      Participant

Thanks for the reply.

Version number is: 5.5

The LEDs definitely used to work, I have a video where they show the levels right when i was set up before, and when the EVE starts up they all show fine. As soon as DSP B loads the LEDs all turn off

In terms of whats changed: I just reconnected everything after moving house, the one thing that i did do was a SERVICE > CLEAR SETUP as i was finding it difficult to get the routing right and wanted to start from a clean setup.

I dont know if this helps but the front of the harmonizer level LEDs are in columns 5 and 6 of the 8 wide LED indicators there. Does the EVE/NET only show channels 1-4? If so how do I change that.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Looks like the 5-6 is your problem. On the LEVELS/METER page you can reverse 1-4/5-8 which will show channels 5-6 on the 4 Eve/Net meter leds. You probably had this set before and reset it when you did the clear setup.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.