Eventide 2 vintage outboard effects Missing?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eventide 2 vintage outboard effects Missing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zoomex
      Participant

Hi Italo,

Is there any reason why eventide choose not to include the 2 vintage outboard effects

From eventide The Instant Phaser and the Instant Flanger on H8000fw???

And if there is no reason could eventide update 2 new patches it will be nice to have

2 eventide vintage gear on the H8000fwBig Smile

Best Regards,

Zoomex

IDeangelis

Hi Zoomex

as already explained by my colleague, these are very different effects as they come from the analog era. To add them to the h8000 we would need to develop some specific modules only for that and…:

-our time is very expensive as it's used on projects that keep us alive. Developing such modules to just add 2 presets wouldn't really be convenient for us as we don't sell them, nor there is any cospicuous request about this really.

-sometimes you have to live with the changes in technology. Does your PCM81/91/96 include a Prime Time preset? Do you get the picture?

-in time things may change but I don't see this happening anytime soon. Really busy in many different projects at the moment.

sorry

I

zoomex
      Participant

Hi Italo, Could you send the schematic for this effects and I will try to make it alone with Vsig It will be a big help please!!! Thanks for reply.

IDeangelis

I have no schematics, man.

I

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.