Eventide DSP4000B+ algorithims

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eventide DSP4000B+ algorithims

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ethosphere
      Participant

Hi, I have recently purchased a second hand DSP4000B+. I understand that the DSP is the same as the DSP7000. How can I get the DSP7000 presets into my DSP4000B+?? Can I get them through VSIG or is there a card with them on? Thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – no card.We thought about it 10 years ago but didn't see the demand.

Some of the 7000 presets will probably run on the 4000B+, but not all. We don't have a list.

ethosphere
      Participant

Hi Nick, thanks for your speedy answer. Ok. no card… but how can  I get they the DSP7000 presets in VSIG?? i understand they want all work but I would like to test them.  Are they in the database that is for download? Sorry if these are naive questions, still trying to figure it all out.

ethosphere
      Participant

Ok, I have discovered that the DSP7000 user presets are available to
      download from the support page, however, registration is required. I
      have looked on the back of my unit but cannot find any serial number…
      there is a sticker with "MARCH 05" on it but no serial. How can I
      register my product in order to download the user presets?? thanks.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Don't get too excited – it is quite likely that the DSP7000 code will not run on your machine (not certain, but likely). They are different machines.

To register your unit, contact support@eventide.com, giving your details as well as those of the vendor.

ulfiyya
      Participant

Hi, I'm sorry to distrub you. I asked time ago:

I asked via forum i tryed to add a reverb with dual eq but in GTR 4000 no succes.
      Can you help please?
      Greetz,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.