eventide h9000r dsp unoccupied

Home Forums Products Rackmount eventide h9000r dsp unoccupied

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Roman Sandor
      Participant

Hi, I have been using the H9000r for 5 years. Now with DSP 3 it says dsp unoccupied??? I can’t use all 4 engines. Only 3 work. What should I do to make all 4 work again???? Yesterday I worked on the H9000r and everything was ok. I turned it on today and only 3 are working. Anyone have any experience??? I flashed the firmware but it didn’t help. Thanks for any help.

wvought
      Participant

I keep my H9000R in a “machine room”, which in my case is just a fancy term for a closet with sliding doors. These doors block the sound of the fan, which is why I keep the H9000R in there.

But the closet can tend to be a bit damp, and on one occasion only two of the DSPs were seen by the device. So I looked inside and popped the DSPs out, only to find that the “missing” DSPs had mold growing on the contacts. I cleaned them off with some spray contact cleaner and a rag, and wah-lah…problem solved.

Now I’m careful to not always keeps the closet doors completely closed, thus letting the air circulate, and the problem has not returned.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issues you are having. The first step is to try the USB self-test and send us the results. Please follow the instructions below, and send the results to support@eventide.com. We can help you troubleshoot further there.

https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h9000/2.0/content/appendix/startup_seq.html#usb-self-test-mode

Roman Sandor
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Děkuji, zítra udělám autotest USB a pošlu zprávu.</span></span>

Roman Sandor
      Participant

Hello, I am sending the self test of my H9000r in the attachment. I performed it according to the instructions. I will wait for your diagnosis. Thanks

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, I do not see any attachments. The forum is not the best for this kind of thing.

Please email support@eventide.com and we can troubleshoot the issue further there.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.