Eventide One-third Octave Spectrum Analyzer Filter Pack 1971

Home Forums Products Rackmount Eventide One-third Octave Spectrum Analyzer Filter Pack 1971

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rfactor
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Wow!  Haven't seen one of these in a while.  You read the date incorrectly.  Although this is our 50th anniversary, I believe that product is only from 1979, practically a newbie.

The empty socket on the right of the photo goes to a control board, either for the Apple II or the Radio Shack TRS80.  Without the control board, the rest of it is as useful as one tube of epoxy.  If you have the control board and a functioning compatible computer, you have quite the collectors' item.  As you might guess, we "no longer support" this product!

Regards,

Richard

rfactor
      Participant
      Eventide Staff

Unlike the Apple version (AIB232) and the Commodore PET version, a physically different device, the TRS80 version sold poorly and I remember little about it.  (Other than that it sold poorly.  That I remember.)

Sorry.

Richard

mayhems

Hi All

I have in my hands a Eventide One-third Octave Spectrum Analyzer Filter Pack dated on the PCB from1971

I’m trying to find more info about it and if any one can help.

mayhems
      rfactor wrote:

Wow!  Haven’t seen one of these in a while.  You read the date incorrectly.  Although this is our 50th anniversary, I believe that product is only from 1979, practically a newbie.

The empty socket on the right of the photo goes to a control board, either for the Apple II or the Radio Shack TRS80.  Without the control board, the rest of it is as useful as one tube of epoxy.  If you have the control board and a functioning compatible computer, you have quite the collectors’ item.  As you might guess, we “no longer support” this product!

Regards,

Richard

Thank you Richard, I have a TRS80 but no control board which is a shame, fully understand you do not support such an item, just doing my research, it was in a box of retro parts I bought and had me wondering. Do you know the name of the control board as i may hunt it down.

Mick

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.