Farewell: Sold my H8000Fw and EVE/NET

Home Forums Products Rackmount Farewell: Sold my H8000Fw and EVE/NET

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sonic Nomad
      Participant

Hi,

Unfortuinitly the economic crunch has had quite some impact on my business over the last while and I have been offered a regular job.

Regretably I've had to part ways with my H8000 FW, so I may no longer be participating on this forum.

I do believe that as things pick up I will in the future invest in a unit or it's successor.

Thanks to Italo for the support on this forum and the folk at Eventide for a truly amazing product.
      It is with the deapest unwavering knowledge that the H8000 stands apart from any thing else out there, that I will will always remember her  Big Smile

So I bid you all farewell for now.

PS: It would be great if one of you would like to take over the the Eventide Harmonizers Facebook Group. If so please please let me know by messaging me on facebook.

David

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi David – we'll miss you.

Hopefully things will go well for you in the future, and when the time is right you will come back to us.

All the best from Eventide !!

Sonic Nomad
      Participant

Thanks Nick and the fellow Eventiders, yes I'm sure I'll be back at some point.

Peace,

David

IDeangelis

Hi David

I am very sorry to hear about this. It's really time our world sets some new rules focusing on humanity rather than on profit at any cost. I hope your new job will keep you going and help you thru these non_sense times and propel to new possibilities as things will get better. I'm sure we will correspond again in the future…on the matter we love…SOUND!

all the very best from us all at Eventide

Italo

ThreeFingersOfLove
      Participant

Hi David,

sorry to hear that you had to sell your H-8000FW. I hope that your new job provides everything you need to return to the first one!

Regards,
      Yannis

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.