fast changing presets???

Home Forums Products Rackmount fast changing presets???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rudomat

hi!
      one question: how fast can the eclipse change presets? i?ve once owned one and wasn?t able to play it live, because i?ve used it as the only fx-unit and 100% wet and with every preset-changing the sound totally disappeared for some seconds – so for me as a guitarplayer i couldn?t use that for live-playing…but now i read on some folders "ultra fast program changes"…??? did they improve this or what…???
      thanks a lot,
      rudi

IDeangelis

Rudi

the unit is faster than before.

Using MIDI in a smart way you may not even need to change preset. If the preset does your typical chorus/delay/verb, CCs can turn fx on and off and change parameters values. So you won't need to change the preset unless it's a total different sound the one you need next.

I

enditol

Does the new upgrade mean faster preset changes?

rlj4214

The 3.5b is definitely faster than the 3.1 in changing presets. Like the tech guy said though be aware of things that don't work correctly at this point.

I'm still trying to learn this unit so I can't really be of much help there but it was faster in loading the presets without question.

good luck

rudomat

hi and thanks a lot! which are the things that don?t work correctly at this point?

thanks,

rudi

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.