Fatal screwup h9000 :(

Home Forums Products Rackmount Fatal screwup h9000 :(

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      joeydego
      Participant

I think I lost a session. Is there any undo function? I loaded a new session by mistake instead of a new chain. I don’t think I saved it.

Matthias Adloff
      Participant

It cannot be restored since there is only one temporary slot. You need to set it up again.

Don’t want to sound like a smart a**, but – save often!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, you may be out of luck here.

The only thing I can think of is if you were using Emote as a plug-in then you might be able to recall the state of the session by reloading your DAW project, but that would only work if you did not save your DAW project after loading the new H9000 session by accident.

There are also a few pop-up dialogs that you should see before loading a new session that can help prevent this in the future. If you’re not seeing these dialogs, it is likely that you selected “remember my choice” at some point, but this can be undone by going to Preferences > Reset Session Load Options in the menu bar.

joeydego
      Participant

I’ll take a look, emote was in the session actually. I can always launch a backup, too from 20 mins or so before the catastrophe and see if that gets me back.

How many song sessions can the H9000 hold? From now on, I’m starting on a blank session. The work I typically do I never plan to revisit so I tend to keep tweaking “default session”

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

You should be able to recall your work using the DAW state restore with Emote in your DAW, but it is best practice to save everything as a Session as well.

The H9000 can save up to 900(!) sessions (the factory session numbers start at 901) but you can also save/load session to/from your computer by choosing “save” instead of “save to H9000” in Emote.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.