Firewire2 Not Working With 5.6B1

Home Forums Products Rackmount Firewire2 Not Working With 5.6B1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Monib
      Participant

Hey Guys, recently picked up a H8000FW, been using it as my main Audio Device/Effects Box. I've had it a week, but am getting the hang of it. I think there is a bug in the new OS. I mainly use Mac OS X 10.7.3, but do have Windows 7 on this computer as well.

For me Firewire2 is not working on 5.6B1, it is working on 5.5. I explain the routing setup/Ableton Live Setup here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jkz4x29s58g7uo4/O7SaRZJDrd

I've never used Dropbox for this purposes before so don't know if it'll work. 

The link contains two files. The PDF files shows the routing setup and the outputs screenshots of Live, you can see the meters toggling in 5.5 but 1 set of meters isn't toggling in 5.6B1.  The is 13/14 which corresponds to Firewire2 in the routing. 

I've also included the Live Project in the subsequent folders.

If you are running Mac OS X 10.7.3 and 5.6B, let me know if your Firewire2 is working. 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This has been reported previously and will be fixed in the forthcoming 5.6B2 version.

Monib
      Participant

Is there a list of open bugs published somewhere? So if I run into something I'll know if its been identified?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

There isn't, but there probably should be.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.