Flash Card, Pitch Factor Updates, LP Filter,

Home Forums Products Rackmount Flash Card, Pitch Factor Updates, LP Filter,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zap
      Participant

1) Please help… I never got my memory card with my eclipse yet the manual says i should get one.  Should I call eventide as a result of this missing piece?

2) I am wondering if we can be expecting all the presets from the pitch factor in an update real soo, because we so far have the mod factor and the time factor, so I don't see why they can't just give us the Pitch Factor presets as well. 

3) Does anyone know if there is a typical moog style low pass filter with resonance amount control in the eclipse?   Because I cannot see it anywhere in the manual.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

We do not ship cards with Eclipses and I can see no suggestion to the contrary in the manual. Please let me know if I am wrong. Anyhow, they are cheap and widely available.

You can not expect pitchfactor presets in an update real soon. This is because we have only just released V4.0, so will not put out another release too quickly – we like things to stabilize first. Also, there are tedious technical reasons why doing PF on Eclipse is difficult.

zap
      Participant

Ok, so no pitch factor in the near future.  I can live with that.  But
      does the technical difficulties make the addition of that update
      'unlikely' in any forseeable future?

IDeangelis

Very likely the smartest and fastest way for your loving interest in the Pitch Factor is to get the pedal.

It will take time IF possible at all.

all the best

I

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.