For Italo..backup on compact flash card

Home Forums Products Rackmount For Italo..backup on compact flash card

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      romadream
      Participant

Hi Italo…..I want ask you how can i backup my Eclipse presets on a compactflash card……and how can i copy them back to the Eclipse, after 4.0 upgrade?

Thanx a lot!

Ps.se sei italiano scrivi pure in italiano che per me è meglio…grazie mille! 🙂

IDeangelis

Hello

check under SETUP > UTILITY > COPY

SOURCE FROM/SOURCE TO  set the range of presets you want to copy (from #…to #).

DEST FROM sets where you want to start copying the presets.

Card presets are numbered from #500 up.

best

I

dannyagogo

i tried this with my eclipse it downloads to card(had to wait awile).checked on computer and had a PGM folder but couldnt open it and when it was put back into the eclipse from 500-598 where i saved the presets were empty.

IDeangelis

I don't know which presets *NUMBERS* you are trying to back up.

Maybe you are backing up factory presets?

From the V4.0 Release Notes:

If you use BLOCK COPY, do NOT try to backup factory presets at the same time

If BLOCK COPY is used on factory presets, the resulting saved files will be
      corrupted.

Have you followed the Release Notes indications for a correct OS installation? A CLEAR SETUP is a must.

best

I

tomoe97
      Participant

I performed "clear setup" when upgrading from 3.51 to 4.0 Beta, but not between 4.0 Beta and 4.01–is this a problem?  Everything seems to be functioning properly.  Is it possible to "clear setup" after the fact?

IDeangelis

Not reallya requirement as the system didn't prompt you at latest release version.

Nevertheless i prefer to always do a CLEAR SETUP, provided my presets have been backed up before.

You can CLEAR SETUP at any time by powering the unit on while pressing & holding the SETUP key.

best

I

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.