Getting an invalid serial number alert for H9000R

Home Forums Products Rackmount Getting an invalid serial number alert for H9000R

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      qepic7
      Participant

Hello,

I just opened my new H9000R and tried to register the item right away and received an invalidation message.  Is there something different that H9000R owners need to do?  I submitted a ticket, but wanted to check here as well.

Thanks in advance for any insight,

Best,

qepic7
      Participant
      qepic7 wrote:

Hello,

I just opened my new H9000R and tried to register the item right away and received an invalidation message.  Is there something different that H9000R owners need to do?  I submitted a ticket, but wanted to check here as well.

Thanks in advance for any insight,

Best,

Problem Solved! Thanks Eventide

Pombero
      Participant

I think this has happened to a few people with the H9000R. I had to contact them directly and they got it all sorted for me.

Kamurah
      Participant

Having the same issue.  Serial number for H9000R is coming up as invalid when I try to register online.   I sent an email to Eventide support several days ago.  I tried to call their main office but was informed support is working remotely and my best bet was to email.

I even posted this question on the Eventide Facebook page.

I re-sent my email request this morning.  Just looking to get my unit registered.  Thanks.

floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      Kamurah wrote:

Having the same issue.  Serial number for H9000R is coming up as invalid when I try to register online.   I sent an email to Eventide support several days ago.  I tried to call their main office but was informed support is working remotely and my best bet was to email.

I re-sent my email request this morning.  Just looking to get my unit registered.  Thanks.

Hello,

I can take care of this for you and make sure the you can register it to your account. Could you send me an Email directly at pflores@eventide.com

Kamurah
      Participant
      floresp640 wrote:

Kamurah wrote:

Hello,

I can take care of this for you and make sure the you can register it to your account. Could you send me an Email directly at pflores@eventide.com

Thank you for the response.  Somebody from your team addressed it via email.  Sorry for spamming the forum.  

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.