GTR 4000 lcd screen replacement

Home Forums Products Rackmount GTR 4000 lcd screen replacement

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Zeppelin999
      Participant

Hi all, my GTR 4000 lcd screen is gone (no light). I know I can replace the “bulb” ccfl but there no specs around (dimensions, power etc). Or can I buy a new, “modern” lcd screen? Are there some kind of replacements or can Eventide sell one to me (I can do the job)?

Thanks

Lucio

linzmaster
      Participant

Hey Lucio

There is a Company in the Isle of Man that does replacement screens for most of the H’ range ..

They are definitely on Reverb..

https://reverb.com/en-nl/item/6616935-eventide-dsp4000-dsp4500-dsp7000-dsp7500-h7600-h8000-gtr4000-eve-net-orville-custom-display

Zeppelin999
      Participant

Thanks for the heads up, yes I came across this but is a very pricey one (Uk-Europe taxes) so is about a 220 euros.

I’m looking for a cheaper replacement, Amazon, ebay or chinese. Is there an altrernative to the (I think is) the old Optrex 5010 screen?

Thanks

linzmaster
      Participant

I have the H8000FW and evidently there where two different screens used during production, one good and lasts forever (?) the other starts to fade¬† (unfortunately my version) based on serial numbers .. i’m currently selling mine and a buyer filled me in ? be good if you could let me know how you go ?

Thanks

Zeppelin999
      Participant

Ok sure. I hope someone here, tech guys from Eventide, will give us an alternative

Best

Zeppelin999
      Participant

Well, here is the answer: I didn’t find it because the title is wrong!

Dsp 4000 dispaly

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.