Guide/Handbook for included algos in H9000?

Home Forums Products Rackmount Guide/Handbook for included algos in H9000?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      joeydego
      Participant

This would really be a cool edition to the PDFs that currently exist. I know hovering over some of the algos in the browser give some details, but a go to PDF would be really awesome. This is something that can be unofficial, drafted up by an intern or even a manic fan of Eventide giving the typical uses, and in some cases historical aspects of some of these algos. Personally, it would give me a better starting point where I can bookmark to check out later algos I think would be cool for my particular workflow. 

dbaylies
      Eventide Staff
      joeydego wrote:

This would really be a cool edition to the PDFs that currently exist. I know hovering over some of the algos in the browser give some details, but a go to PDF would be really awesome. This is something that can be unofficial, drafted up by an intern or even a manic fan of Eventide giving the typical uses, and in some cases historical aspects of some of these algos. Personally, it would give me a better starting point where I can bookmark to check out later algos I think would be cool for my particular workflow. 

Is this guide what you're looking for?

https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloader/13167

It can be found under the Manual section of the H9000 docs page on this website. We released it fairly recently, hope it helps!

joeydego
      Participant
      dbaylies wrote:
      joeydego wrote:

Is this guide what you're looking for?

https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloader/13167

It can be found under the Manual section of the H9000 docs page on this website. We released it fairly recently, hope it helps!

Exactly this. Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.