H3000 SE new eproms problem

Home Forums Products Rackmount H3000 SE new eproms problem

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      wildboar

I bought a 2nd hand H3000SE – used it for a few months then bought the 5 eprom “everything upgrade kit”. I carefully installed the new eproms and now the unit only shows the top line of blank LED lights. I’ve tried the “hold down function key reboot”… no luck. I’ve re-set the original eproms – no luck… Anyone have any experience with this?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

We can't really support H3000 on this forum because they are too old. We have nobody here who knows much about them.

Having said that, I'm going to guess that you either have a bent pin on one of your eproms, or a bad socket. Check all the pins, then lightly spray the socket contacts with switch cleaner.

skywriter
      Participant

Also check out that the power harness connection is good to the main board. This is a common problem disturbing an old piece of gear that worked fine before opening. Happened to me too as a matter of fact. That, and don’t put the the EPROMs in backwards 🙁

cc51503

Did you ever get this resolved? If not I may be able to help. Some of these require some solder work on the pcb board when upgrading the eproms…..nothing major but you have to be careful.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.