H8000FW: Sampler don´t play reverse audio

Home Forums Products Rackmount H8000FW: Sampler don´t play reverse audio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      strong1096

Hi,

my H8000FW has a slight problem playing reverse audio. I´d like to point out an issue with presets 5212 & 5216 on OS 5.5 & 5.6B1:

1st: record signal, counter runs fine

2nd: press stop, counter resets to 0.000

3rd: press play – no signal (5.5) / alternating (high) sinus frequency  (5.6B1)

Downgrade to OS 5.3 works correctly but reduced functionality vs. OS 5.5 (no TF/MF presets etc.).

Any advice how to fix that issue?

F

PS: the other sampler presets play audio flawlesly in forward direction (all OS 5.x)

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry – a new one to me. I'll look into it.

strong1096

Hi Nick,

did you meanwhile found a solution? Thanks for your efforts in advance. BR, Flo

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

No news yet. Sorry. In the meantime, suggest that you don't use these presets.

strong1096

Hi Nick,

following up to the issue i´d like to know if there is a chance to get my 8000 up to date. The unit + new OS release 5.6 does not change its behaviour of reverse sampling. Not working in sampler reverse presets (defunct, state <> ready, no record possible). Please suggest a proposal how i can move forward. Thanks, Flo

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hi Flo

Sorry for lack of progress on these. On looking at them aon V5.6, 5212 indeed produces no output. 5216 seems to play back OK, but the <stop> key does not work.

So, for now I would suggest you work with 5216. I'll add them to the list for the next release.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.