H9 algorithms – can I sell them?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 algorithms – can I sell them?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      LooneyNina
      Participant

Hi, I have a question. 

I am a happy owner of H9 Core for more than 2 years, but now I would like to also buy a Max. I have already bought 8 algorithms for my Core and if I understand correctly, if I also buy Max, then I have all the algorithms unlocked on both of my stompboxes. Is there anything I can do with my previously purchased algorithms? Can I sell them or anything or is this a done deal and nothing to be done about it?

All best,

Nina

gkellum
      Participant

Well, I suppose the other option would be to max out your Core by purchasing more algorithms and purchase another Core instead of a Max.  (https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-maxout-program).  Normally you have to purchase 30 algorithms to max out a Core, but if you wait until we have a max out promotion, it will take only 15 algorithms to max out a Core.  We should be having another max out promotion in a month or two.

LooneyNina
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

Well, I suppose the other option would be to max out your Core by purchasing more algorithms and purchase another Core instead of a Max.  (https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/h9-maxout-program).  Normally you have to purchase 30 algorithms to max out a Core, but if you wait until we have a max out promotion, it will take only 15 algorithms to max out a Core.  We should be having another max out promotion in a month or two.

Well, I did the calculation and decided to buy Max. It was only 20 euros difference and I don’t have to wait for promotion 🙂 all done, I’m now a happy Max user yay!

Regards,

Nina

gkellum
        Participant
        LooneyNina wrote:

Well, I did the calculation and decided to buy Max. It was only 20 euros difference and I don't have to wait for promotion 🙂 all done, I'm now a happy Max user yay!

Awesome, glad that worked out.

Kyle Northcott
      Participant

@gkellum “We should be having another max out promotion in a month or two.”

Is there a way to get an email or update when this promotion occurs so i don’t miss it?

gkellum
        Participant
        Kyle Northcott wrote:

@gkellum "We should be having another max out promotion in a month or two."

Is there a way to get an email or update when this promotion occurs so i don't miss it?

Well, if you look on the bottom of eventideaudio.com, there's a small form which you can use to add your name to our mailing list, but actually, I think with a MaxOut promotion we normally just email every registered H9 owner.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.