H9 Pitchfuzz Update 5.4.1[7] intalled and NO PITCHFUZZ algorithm shows up ???

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H9 Pitchfuzz Update 5.4.1[7] intalled and NO PITCHFUZZ algorithm shows up ???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bobfrog
      Participant

Hi everyone this is my 1st post here; just installed H9 Pitchfuzz Update 5.4.1[7]  and NO PITCHFUZZ algorithm shows up??? I have a H9 Max and a Core same on both devices, I have even tried reinstalling; no success, have submitted a support ticket now. Anyone else having this problem????

gkellum
      Participant

Did you download and install the latest version of H9 Control as well?  Here's a quick how to guide for getting a newly released algorithm.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/downloads/installing-updates-and-new-algorithms-your-h9

jeffo

I am using Bluetooth on ios and have successfully downloaded the pedal firmware update. Plus I have the latest H9 Control software.
      But Pitchfuzz is not showing!

wedelich
        Eventide Staff
        jeffo wrote:
        I am using Bluetooth on ios and have successfully downloaded the pedal firmware update. Plus I have the latest H9 Control software. But Pitchfuzz is not showing!

If you are not an H9 Max owner, you'll need to guy buy PitchFuzz in the H9 Control Store.

If you are a H9 Max owner, you just need to Restore Purchases.  With your H9 connected to H9 Control, in H9 Control, go to Settings -> Restore Purchases -> then click the Restore Purchases button.    

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.