H90 Freeze a sound

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Freeze a sound

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Pepisoul
      Participant

Is it possible to freeze a sound with the H90 like the TC Electronic Infinite Sample Sustainer does?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Yes, 2 of the new algorithms Polyphony and Prism Shift have a freeze performance parameter. You can hear it demonstrated here: https://youtu.be/wv6VWxAVBfE?t=208

Pepisoul
      Participant

Thank you very much. I will try this next weekend.

j2dafo
      Participant

Why doesn’t the blackhole algorithm have the freeze option on the h90? I used it a bit with the h9 and sad to see it not carried over to the h90

brock
      Participant

It’s still in there.  In BlackHole, Freeze happens with Feedback turned all the way clockwise.

I used this just recently on a PatchStorage Program, to freeze a WormHole.  It never ends.

j2dafo
      Participant

Word, thanks mate. My next thought was to program a hotswitch for max feedback to see what happens. Sweet.

brock
      Participant

I did the same in that particular Program.  Just check it back again after you Save.  There’s still a ‘sweet spot’ to hit between Freeze & Infinite.  Sometimes, it doesn’t behave like it should.  Not so sure I needed the HS options there … a 100 light year WormHole is quite long.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.