H9000 2.0 Public Beta

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 2.0 Public Beta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Motion

Hello Eventide

Thanks for the V2 public beta, what can I say but top kick, thanks for all the massive hard work thats gone into V2, a lovely workhorse UI on emote, so many good things organisationally and really brings it all together for more workflow efficiency and more peace with the user neurons. The all in one optional work space/overview page is great, the internet connection to emote+ethernet cable to H9000(R) only needed for updates is real nice and one less thing to configure. Global settings page, hooray!, scenes recall hooray! and all the other thoughtful touches with workflow relationships. The UI also looks real nice and smooth on the eyes with the chosen icons/fonts. In the patching/routing page I did not notice the horizontal arrow before regards the ability to auto switch patching of pre existing device and maintain the connections to other I/O for quick hook up to other devices, if it was I cant believe I missed that, so handy. Anyway great stuff.

Happy 50th!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for the positive review! We're very happy to hear that you are enjoying the 2.0 beta release! 

joeydego
      Participant

Looks like lots of new stuff! Any more algos in this one??? 

dbaylies
      Eventide Staff

No new algos in this one – we chose to focus more on usability improvements. Do keep an eye out for future updates, though.

David

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.