H9000: 2411 – MIDIMonitor doesn’t work

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000: 2411 – MIDIMonitor doesn’t work

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      tmoravan
      Participant

So this probably was never tested given that the text on screen still mentions Orville, but ….

I actually was curious about some MIDI info and tried to use this algorithm on the H9000.  Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be working at all.

To test that MIDI was routed properly, I assigned pitch wheel to a parameter in the Manual Flange algorithm and could see the param move as I turned the pitch wheel.

Pulling up MIDI Monitor showed no response to incoming MIDI data.

If it’s an easy fix, I’d like it updated, but if it’s really challenging, I’m sure there’s other higher priorities.

thanks

donrwatters
      Participant
      tmoravan wrote:

So this probably was never tested given that the text on screen still mentions Orville, but ….

I actually was curious about some MIDI info and tried to use this algorithm on the H9000.  Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be working at all.

To test that MIDI was routed properly, I assigned pitch wheel to a parameter in the Manual Flange algorithm and could see the param move as I turned the pitch wheel.

Pulling up MIDI Monitor showed no response to incoming MIDI data.

If it’s an easy fix, I’d like it updated, but if it’s really challenging, I’m sure there’s other higher priorities.

thanks

It seems to be functioning correctly for me.  The output is capturing the note just as expected.

tmoravan
      Participant

weird.  I’m using MIDI DIN and looking at the front panel.  It looks like your screenshot came from Emote?

The fact that the H9000 saw the pitch wheel movement but nothing when I ws playing notes is what is throwing me off.  Time to play around a bit more.

donrwatters
      Participant

Yes, my screenshot was from Emote.  I’m using an H9000R, so I don’t have a front panel to look at. Maybe that’s the discrepancy….a difference between Emote and the H9000 front panel.

vanceg
      Participant

That MAY be the issue. I just checked that patch on my H9K and I Do seem to see incoming MIDI.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.