H9000 96k issue with 5743 GloriousAngelics

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 96k issue with 5743 GloriousAngelics

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      senordelaflor
      Participant

Hey guys,

When I set the clock to 96k and add the algorithm 5743 GloriousAngelics to any of the slots in my FX Chains, all the audio gets distorted and it sounds broken. If I replace the algorithm with something else, it works fine. This algorithm should be supported for 96k, since it’s not in the list of algorithms not supported in 96k and also the H9000 does not throw an error like some of the other algorithms that truly cannot be run at 96k. Can you please push a fix? 

Thanks! 

– Pablo

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      senordelaflor wrote:

When I set the clock to 96k and add the algorithm 5743 GloriousAngelics to any of the slots in my FX Chains, all the audio gets distorted and it sounds broken. If I replace the algorithm with something else, it works fine. This algorithm should be supported for 96k, since it's not in the list of algorithms not supported in 96k and also the H9000 does not throw an error like some of the other algorithms that truly cannot be run at 96k. Can you please push a fix? 

Thanks for the report.  We'll look into it.

senordelaflor
      Participant

Hey guys,

Any update on this?

It’s been about 2 years and this is still an issue. Cannot run algorithm 5743 GloriousAngelics at 96k without hearing nasty clicks and pops and broken sounding audio, even though the manual says that this preset supports 96k.

Best wishes,

Pablo

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi Pablo,

I’m sorry this has not been addressed sooner. It seems that this was not documented properly, and the algorithm cannot run at 96k. We’ve updated the documentation to reflect this, but I cannot provide a timeline for when this will be fixed at this time.

In the meantime, you can create an FX Chain that uses both Glorious Chorus Canyon and Angelic Echos to achieve the same effect. Looking at the algorithm description of GloriousAngelics, I believe this is created by using the 2 in algorithms in series (Glorious Chorus Canyon > Angelic Echos), but running them in parallel will also give you glorious and angelic results.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.