H9000 Boot up

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 Boot up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jerzythepeddler
      Participant

The majority of the time my H9000 boots up no problem. But every now and then it will stall out when the load bar on the splash screen gets to the end and never finish up. Is there any reason for this, or any potential problem that this might point to? When I turn it off and back on it boots up fine. Thanks!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi, 

I've emailed you directly at your registered Eventide email address with some suggestions to help diagnose and address your issue. Thanks. 

dcyrill
      Participant

It looks like I am have the same problem.

chriscarter
      Participant
      jerzythepeddler wrote:
      The majority of the time my H9000 boots up no problem. But every now and then it will stall out when the load bar on the splash screen gets to the end and never finish up. Is there any reason for this, or any potential problem that this might point to? When I turn it off and back on it boots up fine. Thanks!

After a year of trouble free service I’ve started getting this behaviour. I haven’t changed any settings or installed any updates for weeks but this morning it just stuck on the loading screen… until I turned it off and on again. Very odd.

jerzythepeddler
      Participant
      tbskoglund wrote:

Hi, 

I’ve emailed you directly at your registered Eventide email address with some suggestions to help diagnose and address your issue. Thanks. 

Just sent you the info requested. Thanks for the quick reply!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      dcyrill wrote:

It looks like I am have the same problem.

Sorry for your issue. 

Could you please connect to your H9k in Emote, right click the device on the left side of the devices page, and select "Download System Report" ?

From there, you can select the "H9kClientLog.txt" and email that to me at tskoglund @ eventide.com with a description of any other issues related to this you are having. 

If anyone else has this issue, please follow the above instructions and send me a client log of your H9k. 

Thanks,

Tyler

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.