H9000 Data Wheel fine control mode “stuck”

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 Data Wheel fine control mode “stuck”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      patchen
      Participant

Hello All,

I've come across a way to get fine control from the Data wheel, (which is sorely needed on some controls like reverb time where the values can go from zero to like a million!) 

Pressing the Enter key on the number pad without entering any data first puts the data wheel in this fine control mode, however there seems to be no way that I can find to EXIT this mode cheeky   Anybody have any clue how to do this?

cheers,

Patchen

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      patchen wrote:

Hello All,

I've come across a way to get fine control from the Data wheel, (which is sorely needed on some controls like reverb time where the values can go from zero to like a million!) 

Pressing the Enter key on the number pad without entering any data first puts the data wheel in this fine control mode, however there seems to be no way that I can find to EXIT this mode cheeky   Anybody have any clue how to do this?

cheers,

Patchen

Hi,

Apologies for not replying sooner.  We didn't see your post originally because of a bug in our forum software.

The way the fine control is intended to function is that it will do fine adjust while the enter key is held, and revert to normal operation when the key is released.  It sounds like you've found a bug where it's getting stuck in the fine mode.  We'll investigate.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.