H9000: Import H9 presets?

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000: Import H9 presets?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kisielk
      Participant

Is there a way to import or export H9 presets to the algorithms from the H9 series? 

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

No, there isn’t.

kisielk
      Participant

Any chance this can be added as a feature request for the future? Would be nice. For now, I’ve realized that the H9Z files are just zipped JSON documents so I’ve been unzipping them and then manually entering parameters in the UI but this is not my favourite thing to do…

jbamberg
      Eventide Staff
      kisielk wrote:

Any chance this can be added as a feature request for the future? Would be nice. For now, I've realized that the H9Z files are just zipped JSON documents so I've been unzipping them and then manually entering parameters in the UI but this is not my favourite thing to do…

We will definitely consider this feature request.  The H9000 uses the same preset format internally for the algorithms that are also in the H9, but it stores some extra information along with each preset.

luedmo
      Participant

hi @jbamberg
      How is it going for this feature – to import h9 presets into the h9000?
      Saving out a preset from h900 produces a .9kp file whereas h9 likes the .tide file format
      The hg9000 is a great platform to develop presets (using h9 algos) that should be easy to port over to the ever reliable h9

Thanks for any updates
      :L

luedmo
      Participant

ps: if I copy my .tide files from the ~/Library (Mac) and copy them to the top level of a FAT-32 USB drive it seems to import OK…
      Thanks
      :L

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.