H9000 Internal Error and Restart

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 Internal Error and Restart

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mdabaraka
      Participant

Hi Everyone

I just bought H9000 but having problems. H9000 gave an “Internal Error” 4 times in 2 days.

What is it? Is my unit defective?

I would appreciate your help. I upgraded to the latest firmware. 2.0.5(2)

Windows 10 64bit, Cubase Pro 11

Thanks

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I’ve responded to your support ticket and we can continue to troubleshoot your issue there.

mdabaraka
      Participant

Hi

Internal Error happens randomly while i am setting up inputs and outputs in FX Chains window using the front panel. If that means the unit is defective, then I have to find out to ask for a replacement.

Second issue is that simply in some sessions (in sessions I created for example, I also compared the settings to the Sessions that work) I cannot assign Analog 3/4 in and outs on the second stereo pair. It always reverts back to Analog 1/2 when i hit connect. Analog 1/2 is already connected in the first stereo pair. If you need more info I will try to do screen recording which by the way i have no idea how to do it.

Thanks

mdabaraka
      Participant

Hi again

Problems keep piling up. I did not have this issue. It started an hour ago. When “Emote” attempts to connect to the H9000, Cubase Pro 11 exits the program. i mean not like freezing or something but Cubase Pro 11 quits itself and I revert back to the desktop. I both tried with the VST version and the VST3 version. Same problem

Windows 10 64bit, UAD Apollo 8, Focusrite Clarett OctoPre Cubase pro 11

mdabaraka
      Participant

Hi

Thanks.

Yet another problem.

The Problem is Emote stopped working inside Cubase Pro 11 and as a standalone. Same thing happens: Emote tries to connect to H9000 but immediately quits itself
      Thanks

joeydego
      Participant

I get the VST issue crashing studio one from time to time. Workarounds are either Restart the H9000 or use Emote standalone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.