H9000 levels on hardware unit

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 levels on hardware unit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      ndoe22 wrote:
      I seem to be having some issues with the levels being displayed on the hardware unit. So I have a signal coming in the analog ins, I can monitor the levels in the emote app fine. But when I press the levels/gain soft button on the hardware the screens shows up and there are no levels displayed on the unit. You can see the peak value being held for a second before it disappears but no levels displayed. So it seems as if the levels are there until I go to view them. OS X 10.11.6 Ableton 10.0.5 H9000 1.0.0.38

Hello,

That is a very curious issue. I want to take a stab at trying to reproduce that bug here in the office. Could possibly send me a video of the exact issue so that I have a visual reference as to what is going on? You can send it to PFlores@eventide.com.

Thank you so much and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,

Pat

ndoe22
      Participant

Yes I can I will do that and send it to you soon

ndoe22
      Participant

I seem to be having some issues with the levels being displayed on the hardware unit. So I have a signal coming in the analog ins, I can monitor the levels in the emote app fine. But when I press the levels/gain soft button on the hardware the screens shows up and there are no levels displayed on the unit. You can see the peak value being held for a second before it disappears but no levels displayed. So it seems as if the levels are there until I go to view them.

OS X 10.11.6

Ableton 10.0.5

H9000 1.0.0.38

ndoe22
      Participant

Just curious if you got my email Pat?

floresp640
        Eventide Staff
        ndoe22 wrote:
        Just curious if you got my email Pat?

Hi! Yes I did. I couldnt reproduce the issue on my H9000 but I wanna keep doing some further testing before I give you a definitive answer. Could you try updating your H9000 to 1.0.0.41? That is the latest public build. Let's see if the issue is remedied by this. 

Please remember to back up your sessions before updating your unit! 

Pat

ndoe22
      Participant

Where can I find the 1.0.0.41 build? I only see the 1.0.0.38 on the site

floresp640
      Eventide Staff

All available updates will be on the H9000's SETUP>SOFTWARE UPDTAES menu. Your H9000 must be connected to the network for the unit to find all the available updates. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.