H9000 Midi Floor Controller

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 Midi Floor Controller

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mkravit

Has anyone used one of the RJM Mastermind GT controllers with the H9000?
      Any issues?

Thanks

rvickers
      Participant

Yes and its a wonderful thing.  I have not run into any issues yet.  

Racerx1492
        Participant

I don’t see the H9000 as an option in the MMGT Editor. Are you defaulting to a different Eventide device?

rvickers wrote:

Yes and its a wonderful thing.  I have not run into any issues yet.  

rvickers
      Participant

As far as I know there is not a profile.  It would be a bit difficult to do one as the unit responds to midi very dynamically.  What I do is designate controllers on the MMGT, then in any H9000 session I learn them in the H9000 with quick mapping.  It is really easy.  So, setup the switches in MMGT with CC etc. 

IE:

Expression 1 = CC 30

Expression 2 = CC 31

….

IA 1 = 40

IA 2 = 41

Then its very fast to assign control to what ever you want with the learn function.  This then means you can have patches in the MMGT come up with IAs changing the state of the effects in the H9000.  Also set the tap tempo feature to send midi clock to the H9000.

Hope this makes sense.  

Racerx1492
        Participant

Thank you.  This does make sense.  

rvickers wrote:

As far as I know there is not a profile.  It would be a bit difficult to do one as the unit responds to midi very dynamically.  What I do is designate controllers on the MMGT, then in any H9000 session I learn them in the H9000 with quick mapping.  It is really easy.  So, setup the switches in MMGT with CC etc. 

IE:

Expression 1 = CC 30

Expression 2 = CC 31

….

IA 1 = 40

IA 2 = 41

Then its very fast to assign control to what ever you want with the learn function.  This then means you can have patches in the MMGT come up with IAs changing the state of the effects in the H9000.  Also set the tap tempo feature to send midi clock to the H9000.

Hope this makes sense.  

mkravit

I have not purchased the Mastermind GT yet, but do own a Mastermind PBC. 

This weekend I hope to get the H9000 connected to a loop in the PBC and set up MIdi commands for the MMPBC Presets and Songs I use.

Keepingt my fingers crossed as the PBC editor makes sending PC and CC messages fast and easy.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.