H9000 Scene bug in Emote?

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 Scene bug in Emote?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      J20056
      Participant

I have FX Chain named FX1 in the first chain. I then save a new version of FX1 by adding a map of a MIDI expression pedal to the wet/dry control at the FX chain entire level. I save the FX chain and I save the session. I have a scene, saved prior to adding the map, itself recalled via MIDI PC change and such scene loads FX1 in the first FX chain block.
      <span style=”font-size: inherit;”>What happens is that when I trigger the scene recall, it loads the old FX1 prior to the addition of the MIDI map. The only way I can it to work is by rebuilding the scene to load FX1 and save it. This appears to be a bug as a scene should load the most current saved version of an FX chain without having to do anything to the scene.</span>

i may have reported this in the past but it still appears to be an issue with the latest version of Emote.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for reporting this but I would not consider this a bug. The Scene will load whatever state of the FX Chain/Preset etc. is in when you save that Scene. It will not be possible for us to update the data within a Scene when you update that data outside of the Scene, it must be saved again.

The easiest/quickest method I can suggest for updating your Scenes would be right-clicking the Scene and selecting “Remove all actions” and then right-clicking it again to “Capture Scene”.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.