H9000 session reset – FX chain reset

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000 session reset – FX chain reset

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pombero
      Participant

I am having very strange bugs all of the sudden where some effects don’t even work, or the levels are way off. I save my sessions on a per track basis, and over time it seems like something broke, or I have messed something up. I don’t see a way to clear a session, or to reset an FX chain to a clean default. I have poked around on the forum and Emote as well. Probably I am just missing something obvious, but if anyone knows a way to do this that would be great info. Thanks in advance.

John Baylies
      Participant

the only way to clear a Session is to delete everything in the session, or load one of the default sessions numbered 1001 – 1008.

the only way to clear a FX Chain is to delete everything in the FX Chain, or load one of the default template FX Chains numbered 1601 – 1615.

not sure what to say about the strange bugs though.. check the FX Chain Parameter pages to make sure the I/O levels are all at unity?

Pombero
      Participant

This is great information, thank you. It have been checking the I/O levels and none of that that has moved. It seems like sending a stereo signal into some of the algorithms is killing the levels. But it is hit or miss and doesn’t affect all algorithms. For example if I feed stereo audio into Ultratap the levels drop significantly, but if I switch it to mono then it works fine and the I/O is balanced. I don’t remember this ever happening before, so it also could be something on the DAW side, or maybe with my Apollo interface.

John Baylies
      Participant

Were you able to squash the strange bugs?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.