H9000

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      oli1000
      Participant

Hello,

Do you know when the windows driver for the H9000 would be available.

I’m working with ableton live & it would be nice to use the unit with my daw for an aux send/return.

For the moment I see it is only for mac users.

Thank you in Advance

Greetings Olivier

gkellum
      Participant

What do you mean by the H9000 Windows driver? If by that you mean the Windows USB audio driver for the H9000, that is available already. If you mean support for the remote control app, Emote, on Windows, that will likely not be ready until around the end of the summer.

oli1000
      Participant

Hi,

Yes, that’s what I meant for the drivers to be able to use the control app Emote.

The usb drivers are probably just for upgrading the firmware righ?

Kind regards

Olivier   

gkellum
        Participant
        oli1000 wrote:

Yes, that's what I meant for the drivers to be able to use the control app Emote.

The usb drivers are probably just for upgrading the firmware righ?

The USB audio driver is to connect the H9000 to a Windows computer via USB and get 16 channels of USB audio.  On Windows you need a special driver for USB Audio.  On Mac the USB Audio just uses the Core Audio driver.

differencetone
      Participant

Will emote work with an iPad? Will the blank faced H9000R be relased at the same time as the H9000? I’m looking to buy the H9000R ASAP. I don’t own a Mac also.

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        differencetone wrote:

Will emote work with an iPad? Will the blank faced H9000R be relased at the same time as the H9000? I'm looking to buy the H9000R ASAP. I don't own a Mac also.

(anyone who knows better than me please edit this. It's important to reply).

Probably not.

Probably not.

resynthesis
      Participant

Another vote for porting emote to ios for the ipad. The latest ipads have such great graphics, would often make things easier to be able to use emote without having to physically return to and deal with the main Mac, would make it possible to edit the H9000 from another part of the studio while dealing with some other hardware.

ndoe22
        Participant
        resynthesis wrote:

Another vote for porting emote to ios for the ipad. The latest ipads have such great graphics, would often make things easier to be able to use emote without having to physically return to and deal with the main Mac, would make it possible to edit the H9000 from another part of the studio while dealing with some other hardware.

Yeah I also would like an app like the control for the h9. +1 for emote remote on iOS

Ed Driscoll
        Participant
        resynthesis wrote:

I’d also love to see an H9000 control app for the iPad.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.