H9000R and MOTU AVB Switch

Home › Forums › Products › Rackmount › H9000R and MOTU AVB Switch

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Posts
    • #203415
      wilkinsi
      Participant

        I was just reading through the manual. If I wanted to get a second H9000R, how would I be able to connect to my Mac Studio for Emote? I tried to connect my H9000R via wifi and it didn’t work, so I stuck with Ethernet. Now, should I decide at any stage to get a second H9000R, could I connect both using either my MOTU AVB Switch or do I have to connect one at a time via Ethernet, configure Emote to detect each unit via wi-fi, then disconnect one or both from Ethernet? Or must both H9000’s and my mac be ideally connected to the same router?

      • #203416
        tbskoglund
        Keymaster
        Eventide Staff

          You can have multiple H9000’s connected simultaneously using an Ethernet switch. I think the MOTU AVB Switch should work fine, you could test it yourself now but connecting your H9000 to the switch.

           

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.