H9000R – Emote “disconnects unexpectedly”

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000R – Emote “disconnects unexpectedly”

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All – just wondering ay anyone has had experience with Emote disconnecting? My Emote has been disconnecting unexpectedly and I have to reconnect ever since I’ve managed to get it set up with the H9000R and my iMac (Big Sur) running Logic X. Everything else is now working but this is really frustrating. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this?

very best

Nathaniel 

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi Nathaniel, 

Sorry about your connection issues. Can you please give me a little bit more information about what is happening? 

Is Emote disconnecting while you are actively using it? Or does it disconnect while it is running in the background? 

Does this happen when Emote is running as a standalone app or when you use it as a plug-in in Logix X? Or both? 

Thanks,

Tyler

jujugaana
      Participant

Has this been resolved? I have the same problem.

Mac Pro Late 2013, (Cylinder), Big Sur, Logic Pro X 10.6

Both Eventide (1.3) and Mac on Ethernet.

thegodinhackney wrote:

Hi All – just wondering ay anyone has had experience with Emote disconnecting? My Emote has been disconnecting unexpectedly and I have to reconnect ever since I’ve managed to get it set up with the H9000R and my iMac (Big Sur) running Logic X. Everything else is now working but this is really frustrating. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this?

very best

Nathaniel 

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff
      jujugaana wrote:

Has this been resolved? I have the same problem.

Mac Pro Late 2013, (Cylinder), Big Sur, Logic Pro X 10.6

Both Eventide (1.3) and Mac on Ethernet.

Unexpected disconnections that happen while Emote is running in the background are a known issue that will be resolved in the next version of Emote. Sorry for the inconvenience.  

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.