H9000R price tag

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000R price tag

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vk100
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I hope this question was not asked before, for there was an error with the “search” request.

I was about to pull the trigger on an H9000R, after quite a while spent saving. I did not look at the prices during that period. And then….. In europe, the unit went from 5000 euros to way above 6000 in most cases. That’s a minimum of 20% increase compare to the launch price, and more than 30% in most cases. For me, it’s a deal breaker, going way beyond what i would call an acceptable sacrifice….

Do you think it would be possible to have that phenomenon explained? Is it reasonable to hope for the prices to get back to their original point?

Thanks!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

We increased the price of the H9000 and H9000R last year due to the costs of building the product and supply chain issues. Sorry that you were not aware of this until now.

vk100
      Participant

Ok, thanks a lot for your quick reply, and obviously, I understand the reason why prices were increased.

EQss
      Participant

@vk100, slightly curious – if the reason for the rise was ‘obvious’ why post the question in the first place? 🙂

vk100
      Participant

@EQss : “I obviously understand the reasons” is quite different from “the reasons are obvious” 😉 Plus, I’m doing my best in a language that is not my mother tongue…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.