H949 PROMs

Home Forums Products Rackmount H949 PROMs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      moby

Is it possible to obtain programmed 74S288 PROMs for the H949 Harmonizer?. I have an H949 in which pin4 of PROM #8 is giving a bogus output. Alternatively, armed with a binary, I could create my own using a fast EPROM of flash chip.

Cheers

M

nickrose
      Eventide Staff
      moby wrote:

Is it possible to obtain programmed 74S288 PROMs for the H949 Harmonizer?. I have an H949 in which pin4 of PROM #8 is giving a bogus output. Alternatively, armed with a binary, I could create my own using a fast EPROM of flash chip.

Alas, we have neither binaries nor spare proms – these will all have been lost or hidden long ago. Hopefully someone somewhere has a parts unit ..

bsilverberg
      moby wrote:

Cheers

M

I can help you with the PROMs and have the mapping at each address if you wanted to roll your own. Some proms were programmed differently depending if they were in a 949 with the DeGlitch board. Let me know if you’re still needing this. Best, Ben

Safaristep

Hello Ben, i have some problems with my 949 and some proms are faulty, could you help my getting the program to burn new proms ?

thank you !

Plutoniq

I’ve managed to copy the PROMs from my deglitched unit, though it’s a restoration project.

Ben, could you provide the CRC on your PROMS so I can verify that mine contain the correct data.

I notice that my AM2901’s run super hot to the touch, and even the PROM’s get hot.

The right side of my unit where the voltage regulators are attached to the case also get hot, not warm. Almost too hot to touch.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.