Harmonizer 7600 kick/snare replacer patch

Home Forums Products Rackmount Harmonizer 7600 kick/snare replacer patch

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      moremarch

Hi. 

I have been struggling with the kick/snare replacer patch: could anyone give me step-by-step instructions how to use it? 

I have managed to record two short samples on the Harmonizer (one for bass drum, one for snare), but I cannot trigger them from my Roland VS 2480 recording station. Do I have to synchronize the two devices? Till now, I have been using the Harmonizer in analogue mode

Thank you in advance!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

On looking at the preset, it has a fault (sorry). "gate2-out" should be connected to "plays2-in1." As a result, triggered playback only works with channel 1. This could be easily fixed with Vsig if you are so inclined, and I'll mark it as a bug.

moremarch
        nickrose wrote:

On looking at the preset, it has a fault (sorry). “gate2-out” should be connected to “plays2-in1.” As a result, triggered playback only works with channel 1. This could be easily fixed with Vsig if you are so inclined, and I’ll mark it as a bug.

Hi. Could you provide simple, basic instructions how to fix it in Vsig? I am very much inclined to fix it, but I totally lack the basic skills.

Thank you so much in advance!

moremarch

Hi!

Thank you for the response. I will experiment with the patch this weekend; I would still appreciate step-by-step instructions how to do it. For instance, it is not clear to me whether the Eventide will replace every bass-drum sound on a certain track, based on the sample that is stored within, and if I will have to compensate for latency: the one bass-drum sample on the Eventide doesn't start exactly at point 0.

Sorry if the question is so basic. I have very little experience with samples

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.