HDX card for H9000 discontinued?

Home Forums Products Rackmount HDX card for H9000 discontinued?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gbwiig
      Participant

Hi

I was just in touch with a pro music store here in the UK looking to order one of these for my H9000, and they told me they think it’s discontinued. This would be a shame for me at least. Could you confirm this? Or, if not, let me know if there is a way to order one of these in UK/Europe or whether I should try a US retailer?

Thank you!

joeydego
      Participant
        gbwiig
        Participant

Thank you – yes, had seen that – but hoping that Eventide can weigh in before trying to order from them.

gbwiig
      Participant

Just following up on this to share my experience. No response from Eventide on this query and I was not able to purchase the HDX card from Sweetwater as they don’t sell to the UK. But I was able to buy the MADI expansion card here, as I hoped that this could work with my Antelope Orion HD 32’s optical MADI ports (using the second HDX port linked to the HDX PT card).

Working like a dream. I have the HDX ports virtually mapped to MADI (physically connected to H9000) and vice versa using Antelope’s launcher/panel software. It is set to HD I/O 16×16 emulation and the H9000 inputs/outputs are treated as analog. So now have the full complement of 16 stereo H9000 channels to route to/from as inserts or sends in PT. Works extremely well and efficiently with emote and has eliminated clocking issues I was having using AES (which might have been a cable fault). This is a superb method of working. Emote is open all the time and can quickly and simply tweak sessions/chains as needed for any processing needed in PT. Working this way I realize I could have just had the H9000R option, but love my H9000.

joeydego
      Participant

I dream of the day UA makes a MADI capable interface. Probably after they make their 500th guitar pedal and I’m dead 5 years already.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.