how to get the 4.1 os?

Home Forums Products Rackmount how to get the 4.1 os?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mbelgers

Hello,

I just found out about the new os on the net. I can't download it because the 'serial number is invalid'. I checked the forum and it must be the fact that i registered my eclipse about 6 or 7 years ago. I don't know my login form that time and my email has long been changed. So i'm stuck. The only thing i can think of is that someone at the eventide server (?) resets my password from my old registration. Is there anyone on the forum who could help me with this?

thanx, maarten

timothyhill

While there are a number of Eventide people on this forum, it might be faster to contact support directly. Their email and phone number are listed here…

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support.aspx

Mbelgers

Thanx, i did and got an immidiate answer! Turned out that i have an old 'demo' model w'hich should have a 'd' on the end of the serial number. All fixed,so superb support!

By the way my model is from 2004 and still working great (on teh road and studio)

grtz maarten

Mbelgers

thanx to great supprot the problem is already solved. I have and old 'demo' model from 2004 and the serial number should have an 'd' on the end. Btw: still working and great unit al tehse years on teh road and studio

Thnx, Maarten

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.