How to get the Time & Mod Factors presets 0n my H8000FW

Home Forums Products Rackmount How to get the Time & Mod Factors presets 0n my H8000FW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Roc

Hi

How do I get the Time & Mod Factors presets on my H8000FW ?

I don’t see any documetation , I tryed downloading the Compact Flash file but have no idea what I’m seeing or if thats even the right file.

And if it does work how do you know you have the presets , are there in there own bank or spread out and mixed with the other thounsands of presets ?

Is there a list of the added presets ?

Did the space presets also get added ?

Please give links to any info on this I’m totally lost here .

Please help

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Look at the H8000 Family Presets Manual under Docs and Downloads on the H8000FW page.

Roc
        nickrose wrote:

Look at the H8000 Family Presets Manual under Docs and Downloads on the H8000FW page.

Thanks for quick respounds , do I have to upgrade to 5.5 to get the presets or can I gets download them ?

Roc

Thanks but where is the file and how to I update my H800fw ?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Look under "Documentation & Downloads" on the H8000FW page.

You should update to V5.6, which is the latest. There are instructions telling you how to do this. (Rackmount software update instructions – a pdf file – read it all the way through to the end).

The update file itself is H8000/H8000A V5.6 (Web)

The presets are in their own banks – please download and read the H8000 Family Presets Manual for more information. There are no Space presets at present.

Roc
        nickrose wrote:

Look under “Documentation & Downloads” on the H8000FW page.

You should update to V5.6, which is the latest. There are instructions telling you how to do this. (Rackmount software update instructions – a pdf file – read it all the way through to the end).

The update file itself is H8000/H8000A V5.6 (Web)

The presets are in their own banks – please download and read the H8000 Family Presets Manual for more information. There are no Space presets at present.

Thanks btw I’m on a Mac .

I followed the Instructions and put the files on my compact flash card and I held down key 2  during start up  , the H800o then tells me to release the key and I do , then the H8000 says thank you and countinues loading but no update happends to my unit , it’s still the same .

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Hard to tell from here – either your card is no good, or the files were copied wrongly.

You could either buy a pre-recorded card from us, or send in your card so we can look at it.

Roc
        nickrose wrote:

Hard to tell from here – either your card is no good, or the files were copied wrongly.

You could either buy a pre-recorded card from us, or send in your card so we can look at it.

Yea now my unit won’t boot up at all , just with a blank screen whats causing this very fustrating ?

Can I do a hard boot to return it back to the way it came from factory ?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

It sounds like you have a failed upgrade – your unit is in some "in-between" state.

You should repeat the entire process (with a different card, of 2GB or less) and try and see what went wrong last time.

If this fails, you will have to send the unit in for service.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.