I have Erorr – faulty presets code installed contact factory

Home Forums Products Rackmount I have Erorr – faulty presets code installed contact factory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rustam

Dear Sirs,

I bought Eventide 7600 as second hand. The Seller told that the unit is OK but when I turned it on the unit started to give the error message “faulty presets code installed contact factory” and then nothing happens. 
      I tried to use the advises from here http://forum.eventide.com/cs/forums/t/4902.aspx
      But it did not help.

Please help!  

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

One further thing you can try is to update it, in case the problem was caused by a failed update. See 7600 support page for more info.

If that fails, it needs to come to us or a dealer for service. Since second-hand units are not normally covered by warranty, you may want to discuss this with your Seller first.

Rustam

Thank you nickrose,

I tried to register my unit but the site gives the message "Invalid Serial Number".

How can I register my 7600? I can send you the pic of my unit.

And then I would like to try to update the software.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

You should contact support@eventide.com, giving your full details, and especially, the complete serial number (from the label on the side).

Rustam

Dear nickrose,

Sent you the pic of my unit 7600 with the serial number and model.

Please help me to register it on your site.

Best,

Rustam

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Please be so kind as to do as I asked, and contact support@eventide.com with your information. They can help you here – I can't.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.